Home | Important information For your Upcoming Appointment
Important information For your Upcoming Appointment
- When you arrive at our parking lot, call our office at (518) 583-4019 from your car for “remote check in”. We will let you know when we are ready to have you enter our office building and come to our third floor Suite 303 office for your appointment. For the safety of all, please be patient if you must wait before entering our building.
- You may bring one other adult from your home with you to your consultation with our doctor as long as they also pass our COVID-19 screening. Please come alone for follow-up appointments and treatments unless you need assistance from a caregiver. If not required for a visit have your family members or friends wait for you in your car.
- No children (unless they are the patient) or pets will be allowed in our office.
- Only one person in the elevator at a time unless someone is accompanying you to your visit.
- Always wear a face mask to completely cover your mouth and nose and keep it on during your appointment unless instructed otherwise by our staff. You must put on a face mask before entering our building. Cloth scarves and/or bandanas are not adequate face protection. We will provide you with a new paper surgical mask to wear if our admitting and COViD-19 screening staff determines that the mask you are wearing is inadequate protection for you and our staff.
- Use the provided hand sanitizer when entering our office.
- If you see something- say something! If you feel unsafe or see anyone in our office (staff members or another patient) who is not following our safety guidelines, please alert our staff and Dr. Yarinsky immediately so that we may take action.
Your Personalized Consultation
Please call for an appointment with our plastic surgeon, during which you can ask all the questions you may have regarding a specific procedure. Typically we do not quote fees over the phone. For it is only after Dr. Yarinsky and our staff evaluate you in person and see what you need that an accurate and complete list of all the fees can be generated. Speak with our patient coordinators about convenient financing options. Most people decide to finance part or all of the cost of their procedure.
Click here for a Discount Certificate for your Cosmetic Procedure!
During your consultation, Dr. Yarinsky will listen to your needs and thoroughly discuss all the cosmetic options that may work. He will use teaching tools like brochures, diagrams and photo albums of his patients to be sure you have realistic expectations of what he can do to fulfill your desires. Computerized facial imaging and color photography is often used to show you how great you might look–before you have anything done! We encourage you to bring a friend or family member with you to your consultation- preferably whomever will be assisting with your care at home after your procedure. The consultation will give your friend and you the opportunity to have all questions answered by an expert in cosmetic surgery of the face and body.
If you are not ready to reserve a surgery date at the time of your initial consultation, please take the information home to share with your family and friends. When you visit us, we will be happy to provide you with names of people in Dr. Yarinsky’s cosmetic patient phone referral network. Speak with his patients to learn more about the procedure you desire, about their satisfaction with the results, and about why they chose Dr. Yarinsky and the staff of Saratoga Springs Plastic Surgery, PC. Be sure to read our “Mission Statement.”
At Saratoga Springs Plastic Surgery, PC, we frequently see patients that live outside of Saratoga Springs. To simplify the consultation process, we offer virtual consultations where you can submit information about your goals and photographs of yourself for Dr. Yarinsky to review. Learn more about our virtual consultation system.
Below you will find links to our Medical Information and Cosmetic Registration forms that you can download and print. Feel free to fill out the forms prior to your consultation.