Health & Safety Notice
Welcome to Saratoga Springs Plastic Surgery! We care about you!
Our #1 priority is maintaining the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff.
Per the Center for Disease Control and the New York State Department of Health, effective 2/12/2023, face masks are now optional in medical offices for all staff, patients, visitors and clients at our premiere Saratoga Springs MediSpa. After almost 3 years of masking, we look forward to seeing your “beautiful” faces! We are fully open for all MediSpa and Cosmetic Surgery services at our joint Commission accredited office-based surgery facility!
Even though face masks are now optional at our office, we are maintaining our already high standard of cleanliness to meet or exceed the protocols and guidelines recommended by the CDC and NYS Department of Health to keep our office environment safe, sanitary, and healthy for you and our staff, while maintaining the level of professionalism you have come to expect.
We will continue to take the following precautions:
- We symptom screen all staff, patients and MediSpa clients. Please let our staff know if you feel sick, have a fever greater than 100 degrees, cough or cold.
- Although masks are optional, please wear a mask in our office if you are recuperating from Covid-19, have had a recent exposure to Covid-19 within the last week or if you have a cough or cold.
- We will be happy to provide you with a face mask if you prefer to wear one at your office visit.
- We continue sanitizing high touch surfaces and treatment rooms between patients and clients and as needed using hospital grade disinfectants.
- True HEPA air filtration machines are cleaning the air in all patient/client care areas.