Home | Important information For your Upcoming Appointment | COVID-19 Safety Information
COVID-19 Safety Information
Health & Safety Notice:
You MUST Click HERE for important information for your upcoming appointment
Welcome to Saratoga Springs Plastic Surgery! We care about you!
Our #1 priority is maintaining the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff. We have introduced new COVID-19 processes per CDC and NYS Department of Health Guidelines to keep our office environment safe, sanitary, and healthy for you and our staff, while maintaining the level of professionalism you have come to expect.
We are taking the following precautions including but not limited to:
- Allowing extra time and staggering appointments to minimize the number of people in our office and to maintain social distancing
- Symptom screening all staff daily and all patients and Medispa clients- including taking temperatures before allowing access to our office and treatment rooms.
- Requiring use of hand sanitizer or hand washing upon entering our office.
- Sanitizing high touch surfaces and treatment rooms between patients and as needed using hospital grade disinfectants.
- Requiring all staff and patients/clients to wear a face mask while at office and during any treatments that do not involve the face.
- Installation of true HEPA air filtration in patient care areas.
Prior to your appointment- be healthy, stay safe:
For your safety and that of our staff and other patients, if you are experiencing any symptoms or signs of a cold or flu including but not limited to- sore throat, cough, difficulty breathing, chills, fever (temperature above 100⁰F), diarrhea, nausea or vomiting, loss of sense of taste or smell, headache, muscle aches or chest pain when breathing deeply, do not come to our office. Alert your primary care physician immediately for care. Also, if you have not practiced social distancing or have had contact with anyone who has been ill or tested positive for COVID-19 over the last two weeks, please call (518) 583-4019 to reschedule your appointment.