Saratoga Med Spa
At the Medical Spa of Saratoga Springs Plastic Surgery, PC, you can choose from a comprehensive array of minimally invasive treatments. With over 25 years of experience, we are the oldest and longest standing Medical Spa in the Saratoga Springs vicinity and offer state-of-the-art solutions to correct a wide range of aesthetic concerns. Our advanced medical grade treatments using lasers and other modalities are performed by either Dr. Steven Yarinsky or one of our specially trained staff members. Dr. Yarinsky performs all of the injectable treatments such as BOTOX® Cosmetic and facial fillers like JUVÉDERM® at our Medical Spa.
Among our knowledgeable team of professionals is our licensed massage therapist, Christina, who has undergone specialty training in Ultherapy®. She is also highly skilled in performing Endermologie™ and is the only trained technician for this procedure in the Albany/Capital District region. Our skincare specialists include Janet, Christina and Sally, andf they are experienced in providing effective in-office treatments as well as at-home regimens to help patients achieve vibrant, healthy-looking skin. Janet has many years of experience with performing laser hair removal. In fact, we started offering laser hair removal services over 20 years ago with a superb track record of long-term results. Another talented member of our team is Sally, who performs sclerotherapy for our patients, as well as laser treatments to diminish vascular lesions like lower eyelid veins and face capillaries, leg spider veins, hyperpigmentation, and rosacea.
Our team will work closely with you to create a customized treatment plan based on your unique needs. Whether you are interested in injectables, skin tightening and smoothing, skin care, or another non-surgical solution, we are here to help enhance your natural beauty and rejuvenate your appearance. Treatments offered at our Saratoga Springs Medical Spa are especially beneficial for those who may not be good candidates for surgery or who wish to avoid the long recovery and downtime often associated with surgical procedures. Our skin care treatments can also effectively boost the results of facial cosmetic surgery such as eyelid, face and neck lifts.
Whether you are looking to age more gracefully, turn back the hands of time, or correct a specific cosmetic concern you are unhappy with, Dr. Yarinsky and our staff are here to answer any questions you may have and help you find the best solution for your individual needs to rejuvenate, restore and maintain your youthful appearance.
Our Medical Spa Mission and Goals
Renowned area plastic surgeon and cosmetic medicine expert Steven Yarinsky, MD is always available on-site for treatments and consultations. He is the only staff member providing injectable treatments and is credentialed and certified as an “Expert Injector” by New Beauty magazine. Let his 25+ years of practical experience help to beautify your appearance. At consultation you’ll receive our signature “Facial Rejuvenation Evaluation” including a take-home treatment plan. Consider joining our “Healthy Skin Care Club” to trial different facial services monthly at discounted fees, and as a member you will also receive discounts on your routine injectable treatments.
Dr. Yarinsky and our Medical Spa staff strive to help you to look and feel your best, treating all your “problem areas”. We are here to enhance your face and body with non-surgical treatments that rejuvenate your appearance. Our Medical Spa treatments are also used to enhance the results of cosmetic surgery.
Our Medical Spa Treatments
Our Medical Spa offers a variety of non-surgical treatments to help you achieve the look you desire, without the need for a surgical procedure or long recovery. Whether you want to rejuvenate your skin, contour your body, or enhance your appearance in another way—Dr. Yarinsky and our aesthetic professionals can help you find the most beneficial treatments for your goals. Customized treatment plans at our medical spa typically involve one or more of the following non-surgical options:
Cosmetic injectables can treat a wide range of concerns, including lines, wrinkles, and volume loss. At our med spa, Dr. Yarinsky offers rejuvenating injectables like BOTOX® Cosmetic, dermal fillers like JUVÉDERM®, and Sculptra® Aesthetic. He also performs KYBELLA® injections to reduce excess fat under the chin and create a more slimming neck profile.
Skin Tightening and Smoothing
Skin tightening and smoothing treatments can address poor skin laxity and unwanted signs of aging, as well as improve skin tone and texture. Treatments include Ultherapy® for skin tightening, truSculpt® 3D and SculpSure® for body sculpting, Endermolift™ for skin smoothing, laser skin resurfacing with the UltraPulse® laser for wrinkle reduction, and more.
Skin Care and Other Services
Establishing a skin care routine is one of the most important ways to maintain healthy, beautiful skin. In addition to professional-grade skin care products and facial peels, we offer treatments such as microchanneling/microneedling with stem cell serum infusion, microdermabrasion, laser hair removal, and vein treatment. We now are the only area medical office to provide ThermiVa® vaginal rejuvenation—a noninvasive, no downtime treatment for women of childbearing age and after menopause designed to relieve urinary incontinence, vaginal looseness, dryness, pain and discomfort, and to enhance their satisfaction with intimate relationships.
To learn more about our extensive menu of services, please see the Medical Spa Treatments page of our website. More personalized details about your treatment options will be discussed with you during your consultation as we help you to formulate a treatment plan. Answer the question “What bothers you?” and we can help!
What Makes Our Med Spa Unique
The medi spa at Saratoga Springs Plastic Surgery, PC offers women and men a comprehensive collection of non-surgical treatments, providing a medical-grade solution for virtually every cosmetic need. When you choose Dr. Yarinsky and our aesthetic professionals for your skin care needs, you can expect to obtain the following:
- State-of-the-Art Treatments: Our team stays at the forefront of the latest advancements in non-surgical cosmetic enhancement. We offer a variety of advanced procedures, including laser, radiofrequency, and ultrasound technologies, to target your “problem areas” for the best possible outcome.
- Superior Results: By offering medical-grade treatments supervised by our board-certified plastic surgeon, we can provide results beyond those achievable at a salon or free-standing aesthetician’s office.
- Personalized Care: Every patient is unique, which is why our team provides personalized treatment plans and care customized for their specific needs and goals. Through this individualized approach, patients receive highly effective treatments.
- Accredited Office Facility: Your safety, comfort, and privacy are our top priorities. In addition to being accredited by the Joint Commission, our office environment is specifically designed to provide safe and excellent treatment experiences.
- Knowledgeable Aesthetic Professionals: The aesthetic medicine staff at our medispa is composed of highly educated and experienced professionals. They will help you at every stage of your treatment to ensure you understand what to expect, answering any questions you may have.
- Open Communication: We strive to help you form realistic expectations by being transparent about what your treatment will accomplish—and what it will not. Through this open communication, you can make more informed decisions about your care.
- Plastic Surgeon Referral, As Needed: For more in-depth procedures, our aesthetic medicine professionals will refer you to Dr. Yarinsky. By utilizing his plastic surgery expertise where needed, you can obtain optimal results. We are one of the only plastic surgery offices with an in-house Joint Commission accredited operating facility, should you wish to have cosmetic surgery in our warm, comfortable, caring, and private environment.
- Natural-Looking Results: Our aesthetic professionals perform every treatment with the end result in mind. We always strive to provide natural-appearing results with body contouring and facial enhancement, preventing the “worked-on” look that patients typically want to avoid.
- Lasting Support: We are here to help you for the long-term with your cosmetic medicine needs. From undergoing touch-up treatments to addressing new concerns in the future, Dr. Yarinsky and our aesthetic professionals are committed to helping you achieve and maintain your aesthetic goals.
Schedule Your Consultation
For more information about our Medical Spa and the innovative treatment options available, please contact us to set up your consultation.