The most resistant areas to exercise are the hips, buttocks and tummy areas. Liposuction can now alleviate the frustration of never looking as good as you would like in your clothes. Through the new tumescent liposuction procedure, Dr. Yarinsky can remove the fat cells in the hips, thighs and buttocks as well as other areas of the body. The results are dramatically noticeable with minimal recovery time.
For more information about liposuction or to arrange your private consultation with Dr. Yarinsky, please contact our office.
Who is a Candidate?
- You have excess subcutaneous fat that is resistant to diet and exercise, and are no more than 20-30 lbs. above your ideal weight for your height. Liposculpture can be useful to shape heavier persons as well, but is not a weight loss technique for treating obesity. Commonly treated areas are the face, neck, upper arms, chest, trunk, abdomen, waist, hips, thighs, knees and ankles.
- An improvement in the contour of the treated areas. You should have a more flattering figure or physique, and your clothing will fit better.
LipoPerfection® Procedure Description
- Dr. Yarinsky’s office is the only one in the Capital District, Upstate New York, Vermont and Western Massachusetts using the LipoPerfection® external ultrasound assisted technique. The procedure is done in Dr. Yarinsky’s office facility as an outpatient using local, intravenous or general anesthesia. LipoPerfection® allows for easier removal of fat and less bleeding. Small suction tubes (cannulas) are inserted through very short incisions placed in inconspicuous locations near the fat deposits and excess fat is removed. The ultrasound treatment helps to tighten your skin like “shrink-wrap” so that your compression garment may be worn for 3-4 weeks instead of 6 weeks. You will experience less postoperative discomfort and bruising, and attain a smoother contour with this new method. The results are typically better than those seen with standard liposuction.
LipoPerfection®: The Next Generation
Improved Outcomes – The Product of Art and Science: Achieving world-class aesthetic results requires the skilled hands of a surgeon, gifted with the vision to see beyond the procedure at hand. Now, by applying the science of high-intensity ultrasonic tissue hydration for just 3 to 6 minutes preoperatively, patients will benefit from improved clinical and aesthetic outcomes, including:
- Faster recovery with less bruising and discomfort
- Earlier return to normal routine
- Lower risk of postoperative complications
- Better overall result for open procedures
Learn more about LipoPerfection®.
- Additional procedures that may enhance your result and be done at the same time, often during a Mommy Makeover, are tummy tuck, breast reduction, breast enlargement, breast lift, thigh lift, or buttock lift. Endermologie treatments starting several weeks after liposuction can dramatically improve the results. We recommend Endermologie treatments for all of our liposuction patients.
The specific risks and the suitability of this procedure for you can be determined only at the time of your consultation with Dr Yarinsky. All surgical procedures have some degree of risk. Minor complications that do not affect the outcome occur occasionally. Major complications are unusual. Most people are very happy with the results but no specific result can be guaranteed.
These procedures are done at our Joint Commission accredited office facility.