Skin Care & Products
Dr. Steven Yarinsky offers an array of top-of-the-line skin care treatments and products. Please take a look at some of the options available at our practice, and contact Dr. Yarinsky today for more information.
BioMedic Glycolic Micropeels
What are the benefits of the BioMedic Program?
- Skin clarity. Even skin tone. Uniform color. Better texture. In many cases, it eliminates the need for cosmetic foundation. And even as preventive medicine; this treatment may help reduce pre-cancerous lesions.
Who can benefit from the BioMedic Program?
- Whether your skin is environmentally damaged, discolored, acne prone or hypersensitive, a special program will be designed for your specific skin condition. This program is not recommended for the treatment of wrinkles.
What makes BioMedic clinically superior?
- BioMedic has had many years of experience with thousands of patients to find an effective way to care for skin.
How Do I Get Started?
You will first have a skin evaluation to determine your particular ski type based on the BioMedic Skin Classification System. Skin classifications include the following types:
- Environmentally Damaged
- Acne Prone
- Active Acne
- Sun Exposed
Based on your result, you will be instructed on how to properly care for your skin with the BioMedic Home Treatment Program. The BioMedic Products are specially formulated for each particular skin type. Most importantly, the products are simple, easy to use, and very affordable. The products can be sued alone or in conjunction with a BioMedic skin treatment known as the MicroPeel.
What is MicroPeel?
- The MicroPeel® is a process that removes a micro-thin top layer of skin. This top player is a significant obstruction to having better skin because it is pore-clogged. The procedure is safe, effective and is accomplished in 15-20 minutes.
How often would I have to have this treatment?
- Similar to a facial, we recommend a monthly treatment. Depending on your skin type, however, treatments two times per month may produce a more dramatic result.
How will I look after the first treatment?
- Unlike a facial, most people will notice a change in the skin right away. You can apply your makeup immediately following the procedure.
Can this type of treatment be bad for my skin?
- If you are pregnant, lactating, taking Accutane or have a chronic history of cold sores, we do not recommend this treatment. You should also be aware that since any exfoliation increases photosensitivity to the sun, you must use sun protection.
Can I use BioMedic without having a MicroPeel?
- Absolutely! Keep in mind that it will take longer to see results and the effects may be less dramatic.
Skin Care Products
Skin care products from BioMedic® and CosMedix® are available by mail order by calling our office toll free at 1-888-884-4448 or at (518) 583-4019, weekdays 9am-3pm. A minimal fee is charged for shipping and handling. You can e-mail an order to us at email@example.com. Please list your name, address, and best daytime phone number. We will call you to confirm your order and take credit card payment.
These procedures are done at our Joint Commission accredited office facility.