NEW services for the MediSpa at Saratoga Plastic Surgery for 2009 and beyond!
Hot Stone Massage… a 1 1/2 hour Massage with Hot Basalt Stones used to warm the muscles to induce relaxation and allows for deeper pressure.
Aromatherapy Massage…Add your choice of special herbal blend massage oils to any massage to uplift your senses, relax deeper and comfort your muscles.
Come visit Christina, our New York State Licensed Massage Therapist, and Relax! Christina is experienced and specially trained to perform a variety of massage techniques and is also a New York State Licensed Aesthetician and LPG trained for Endermologie Cellulite Reduction. We have found massage is great for minor aches and pains that accompany recuperation from body contouring and facial cosmetic procedures. Massage is also an excellent way for all adults to relax tight muscles and reduce the tension of daily life. If you already appreciate what massage can do for you, you owe it to yourself to visit Christina. If you have never experienced the beneficial effect of massage, simply call our office weekdays 8am-4pm for an appointment. Destress, take a few minutes to Relax with the soft music and massage and find how much more you can accomplish when you return to work or your daily activities!
About your therapist
Christina Bunker is a New York State Licensed Massage Therapist and a New York State Licensed Aesthetician. She graduated from Mildred Elley College in Latham, NY with her Certificate in Massage Therapy and from the Aesthetic Science Institute in Latham, NY with her Certificate in Aesthetics. Christina’s Massage is a unique and comfortable blend of techniques including Swedish, Deep Tissue, Shiatsu, and Neuromuscular Therapy. The physical and psychological benefits of Massage Therapy are significant. Her customized treatment strives to decrease your stress and tension, and increase range of motion and circulation. Do you have any special “tight” or “problem” areas? Simply let Christina know and she will help you!
Before your massage
Although not essential, there are a few things you can do to prepare for your massage to help Christina give you the most effective treatment.
- Start by enjoying a warm shower at home to get your body into the “relax” mode
- Be sure to clear your mind of distractions to get the most out of your massage. Shut off cell phones, pagers, etc.
- Breathe deeply and keep talking to a minimum. A few deep breaths will go a long way while you are on the table! You’ll find that you enjoy your massage more thoroughly when you let your body “let go”.
- Allow Christina to “listen” to your body to find out what it needs. But remember to let her know if you are uncomfortable with pressure or have any concerns whatsoever! Remember that each an every massage therapist has their own style. Your massage today may be different than your last or your next one.
Endermologie Cellulite Reduction & Lipomassage by Endermologie
What is Endermologie?
- Endermologie is an innovative non-surgical suction massage treatment for cellulite.
How does Endermologie work?
- Our trained Endermologie staff uses the E6 suction massage machine to treat those areas involved with cellulite. According to recent animal studies, the treatment increases local blood circulation and increases collagen to the dermal layer. In addition, Endermologie relieves minor muscle aches and pains, and can relax muscle spasms.
How many treatments are needed?
- The initial series of 15 treatments are given once or twice a week for the first two months. This improves your skin to a plateau. While most people reach that plateau at 15 treatments, fewer or more treatments may be needed to achieve the optimum result. Single maintenance treatments are given every 4-6 weeks there after, as needed, to maintain the results.
Claims we can Make According to the FDA
- Improve skin radiance
- Mobilize fluids
- Stretch connective tissue
- Increase local microcirculation (blood flow)Reduce minor aches and pains
- Relax muscles
- Soften scars
How long do the treatments take?
- Each treatment takes about 30 minutes.
Fees for Treatment
- Although you may purchase individual treatments, most people purchase a discounted package of 15 treatments which includes a body garment. Call our office for a list of treatment fees and for an appointment.
Where are the treatments performed?
- Trained Endermologie therapists in our Saratoga office perform all treatments.
Where else are treatments performed?
- We are the only location in the Capital District where Endermologie treatments are available.
What is the value to the person interested in enhancing there figure?
- Liposuction remove the diet and exercise resistant fat deposits and Endermologie helps tone and smooth the skin areas treated. Dr Yarinsky recommends Endermologie following liposuction if you are interested in obtaining the best possible results.
- The specific risks and the suitability of this procedure for you can be determined only at the time of your consultation with Dr Yarinsky. All surgical procedures have some degree of risk. Minor complications that do not affect the outcome occur occasionally. Major complications are unusual. Most people are very happy with the results but no specific result can be guaranteed.
This procedure is done at our Joint Commission accredited office facility.