Cutera® Offers New truSculpt® 3D Improved Technology for Non-Invasive Body Sculpting and Fat Removal
Aesthetic technology company, Cutera® recently announced the launch of truSculpt® 3D, an advancement in non-surgical fat removal and body contouring technology designed to enhance the truSculpt® platform. In an effort to improve the body sculpting results and patient experience associated with truSculpt®, Cutera® developed truSculpt® 3D, which offers the following benefits:
- Up to four areas can be treated within the span of an hour session (15 minutes per treatment area).
- Up to 24 percent fat reduction following a single treatment session
- Optimal temperature regulation delivers uniform treatment
- Treatment is customizable to meet each patient’s unique body contouring needs
- Allows for effective treatment of larger areas than previous technology
- A single truSculpt® 3D treatment can accomplish the same fat reduction as two or three of the regular truSculpt® treatments
About truSculpt® 3D Treatment
This non-surgical, non-invasive body sculpting treatment requires no downtime and can reduce fat and the appearance of cellulite. You can usually resume your regular activities right after your treatment. The RF energy emitted through the truSculpt® 3D handpiece heats subcutaneous fat (directly below the skin) and destroys fat cells, which are then broken down and eliminated through natural metabolic processes. Common treatment areas can include the abdomen, love handles, back, buttocks, thighs, arms, and chin. For optimal results, Dr. Yarinsky may recommend a series of treatments for maximum fat reduction and a leaner, more sculpted appearance.
If you would like to learn more about truSculpt® 3D, we encourage you to contact our practice to schedule a consultation with Dr. Yarinsky.