Meet Dr. Yarinsky
Dr. Steven Yarinsky spent two years in intensive Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery training at Medical College of Ohio, after completing his undergraduate education at Dartmouth College, medical school at SUNY Upstate Medical Center, Syracuse, and five years of general surgery residency at Ohio State University Hospital, Columbus and at Marshall University Medical School. You may not be aware of the fact that the best doctors continue their medical education long after medical school. Dr. Yarinsky dedicates over 150 hours every three years of continuing medical education to perfecting his techniques, and to learning about the latest cosmetic procedures to offer his patients the best possible results.
Dr. Yarinsky’s extensive cosmetic surgery training and over 25 years of practical experience helping thousands of cosmetic surgery patients gives you the added assurance that he is dedicated to helping you achieve the result that you desire.
He was selected each year as one of the “Top Plastic Surgeons” by Consumers’ Research Council of America in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014; by Plastic Surgery Practice Magazine as one of the “Best Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeons” in the United States in 2013 and 2014; and by Saratoga Today for being one of the “Best of the Saratoga Region” as well as a “Best Plastic Surgeon” for 2013, 2014 and 2015. Dr. Yarinsky was also named a 2014 “Regional Top Doctor” by Castle Connolly – a designation earned by only the top 10-15% of physicians in the geographical area.
Some of Dr. Yarinsky’s professional affiliations include:
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (Member)
- The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (Member)
- New York Regional Society for Plastic Surgeons
- Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons (Member)
- Mensa, the High IQ Society (Member)
- Ultra-Pulse Laser Skin Resurfacing (Certified)
- ASAPS Certificate of Advanced Education in Cosmetic Surgery (Certified)
- The American Board of Plastic Surgery, Inc. (Diplomat)
- The American College of Surgeons (Fellow)
- Saratoga County Medical Society, Inc. (Member)
- Medical Society of the State of New York (Member)